All of our vessels have a maximum working pressure of 10 bar and a design lifetime of 250,000 cycles from 0 to 10 bar. The latest generation of vessels is made using an integral polyethylene liner and a high strength outer of continuous glass filament and epoxy resin. The polyethylene liner ensures that water quality is maintained in critical applications while allowing the use of a variety of regenerants including salt, acids and caustic soda
Composite Vessels and Distribution Systems
Wide range of composite vessel from 6'' up to 63''
- For commercial & industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environment
- Absolutely will not and cannot rust
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Capacities up to 1830 liters
- Flange and threaded connections available
Vinylester vessels for hot water applications also available.
Click below to download the 'Composite Vessels' chapter of our catalogue!
Wellmate Pressure Vessels
Wellmate pressure vessels for water storage and pressure boosting applications. From the high-density polyethylene inner liner to the fiberglass-wound and epoxy resin-sealed outer shell, these tanks are not prone to corrosion and require little or no maintenance and their light weight makes them easier and faster to install.
Click below to download the chapter 'Stainless Steel Vessels' of our catalogue!
Steel pressure vessels for filtration of water and non-corrosive liquids:
- Carbon steel according EN 10025 or EN 10028
- Design pressure 7 bars (bigger tanks 6 bar)
- Temperature -10°C / +50°C
- Accessible due to manholes; easy and fast mouting of internals and filling of filtermedia
- top or side mounted
Click below to download the chapter 'Galvanised Vessels' of our catalogue!
Pressure vessels made of carbon steel, with in- and outside a non-poreus polyethylene lining.
- Suitable for foodstuffs and drinking water
- Easy and fast mounting of internals
- Accessible for filling and service
- Corossion proof
- Tank diamter up to 1250mm
- Robust and solid steel construction
- Excellent UV, corrosion and chemical resistance
- Recyclable materials, friendly for the environment
Click below to download the chapter 'Steelpex Vessels' of our catalogue!